Monthly Men’s Breakfast meets the second Saturday of each month in the fellowship hall. Breakfast starts at 8:00 am with a fellowship discussion after starting around 8:30 am. Breakfast generally ends at 9:00 am and a workday follows. For more information contact the office.
Service Projects are held immediately following the Men’s Breakfast, though attendance is voluntary after the Breakfast. Often service projects last 1 to 2 hours until 10:00 am or 11:00 am.
Synod of the Mid-Atlantic Presbyterian Men’s Conference – July 14, 15, 16, 2017
The theme of this year’s conference is “What Does the Lord Require?” The program includes a rich variety of fellowship, music, worship, and learning. Featured speakers include:
- Dr. Vince Patton, Manager Diversity & Reconciliation, PC(USA), Louisville, KY
- Dr. Rodney Sadler, Associate Professor of Bible, Union Presbytery Seminary, Charlotte, NC
- Dr. Ryan Smith, Presbyterian Representative to the United Nations, New York, NY
- Dr. Scott Weimer, Pastor, North Avenue Presbyterian Church, Atlanta, GA
The conference will be held at:
- Massanetta Springs Conference Center, 712 Massanetta Springs Road, Harrisonburg, VA, 22801