Donations are welcome for the operating fund of the church; donations can be made by check or online. To receive offering envelopes for regular giving or to make a financial pledge, please contact the Knox Office.
To give regularly online, you can set up your giving plans through the secure Presbyterian Foundation Online Giving service.
- For this process, normally you would set up a giving account that is associated with a checking or saving account or credit card, or more than one.
- Then log in each time that you want to make a donation.
- Alternatively you can schedule transactions in advance and for a one-time gift or gifts on a regular frequency.
- You can add notes associated with the gift. For example, note the purpose of the donation, e.g., general fund, per capita apportionment, deacons fund, ROCC, memorial, etc. for proper accounting.
- You will receive a year-end statement from Vanco Services.
Monetary gifts and gifts in kind may be made in memorium or honor of your loved one. Please contact the Knox Office to coordinate the receipt and proper acknowledgement of such gifts.
Donations are welcome via a check to the Knox Office at:
Knox Presbyterian Church
7416 Arlington Blvd
Falls Church, VA 22042
Our campaign for Rebuilding Our Community Church (ROCC) accepts donations for special building and community ministry projects. Knox currently is building a fund to match a grant to replace some sanctuary lights with LEDs.